Barton provide a complete Civils package for ground and surface works, combined with our value engineered solution to assist clients at tender stage to optimize and identify the most cost effective package solution.
We are specialists in below ground works and surface works where low level and deep excavations are required for construction.
A combined holding of earth works and civil engineering equipment enables us to respond quickly and complete projects to the highest standards.
Our Civils capabilities
- Site Engineering & Management
- Lime Stabilisation
- Site set ups / Enabling Works
- Reinforced concrete works including, foundations, floors, retaining walls and external service yards
- Drainage, Pump chambers, SUBS systems, Rainwater recovery tanks and associated works
- Beam & Block Flooring
- Roads incl 278 works, sewers including 104 works, and licenced to do Highways Contracts and Crossovers
- External Works including Gabion structures, slabbing, kerbs and block paving
Our projects include earthworks for re-inforced structures and building foundations. Floor slabs, underground plant room construction along with retaining and abutment wall and gabion wall construction can also be undertaken. We are also specialist at installing water attenuation and harvesting systems and have been involved in flood water and rain water alleviation schemes. Best results are achieved when engaged on an “Early Contractor Involvement” basis.
Clients include other civil engineering main contractors such as Carillion, SDC, Kier, Galliford Try, Willmott Dixon etc., and we have worked extensively on secure establishments such as for the Ministry of Defence.